This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rip
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have no words. He'd had health issues for awhile, knew this would happen eventually, but damn. Saw Motörhead live quite a few times, even met the man once (nicest dude ever), having beer and shots with him over at the Birch Hill in nearby Old Bridge(RIP).

Feels like I lost a favorite uncle. Motörhead's music was an adrenaline rush and kick in the pants for me during many points in my life, and for many, many other folks as well.

RIP, Mr. Kilmister. You were a living legend and I can't thank you enough for the great music and great times.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Two back to back... Natalie Cole and Wayne Rogers.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Yeah, the reaper is not wasting any time.

Comment

• RIP Gary Coleman.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I take it that there's a FB thing going on for Gary Coleman?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• haah yeah. made me laugh.

*how gullible people are, not the fact he died back in 2010.

Comment

• we were at the bar for dinner last night and overheard a bunch of people talking about it and how it was so "sad" that he died.

Comment

• Yeah, but he died a while ago. He died back in 2010.

Whereas, the guy who played Schneider, the super, on "One Day At A Time" just passed away.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• ANGUS SCRIMM.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          LEMMY.

Fuck.
                          Didn't Russ or Troy or somebody have Lemmy in their dead pool?
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            Didn't Russ or Troy or somebody have Lemmy in their dead pool?

We didn't do one this year, so it defaults out.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I think I just stumbled into a spy leaking the next big dead celeb.

I'm hoping like Hell that it's not true.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                I think I just stumbled into a spy leaking the next big dead celeb.

I'm hoping like Hell that it's not true.
                                Crazy shit man. You REALLY DO get to the dark parts of the web don't you?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X