This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by teledork View Post
    Yvonne Craig and Julie Newmar were all it took to verify that I was into chicks.
    Originally posted by Matt View Post
    So very, very true.
    Troof. Since I was 4 or so when I started watching the show, those two taught me that women wearing skintight outfits were not "icky", despite what my peers might've thought.

This fact was later rammed home by one Lynda Carter a few years later.

Comment

• Yvonne Craig and Julie Newmar taught me that beautiful women could be smart and powerful, too.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Wes Craven.

Cancer can eat a dick.

Comment

• Stunned. I had just asked a pal hours ago about the Nightmare on Elm Street re-re-do and spit-balling hypothetical actors for Freddy.

Have always unabashedly loved his Swamp Thing. His general filmography is frankly a mixed bag but the man was a legend in the genre and making it what it was in the 70s/80s. RIP.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• This makes me want to watch People Under The Stairs.

Comment

• sucks.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It hasn't happened yet but who has Lemmy in their Death Pool this year?

Comment

• Lemmy's had it rough for awhile now. I know he still wants to tour and perform, but it's time to call it a career, especially with his health issues. Really don't want to hear how he died onstage or on a tour bus or something.

Comment

• In truth, he wouldn't have it any other way. I think he'd rather go out that way than going quietly at home. Much like John Entwhistle, he'd walk the walk to the bitter end and go out like the rock star he is.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Read an interview with him earlier, and yeah, Ig's right. He'd prefer to go on a tour bus or on tour. Despite having an apartment near the Rainbow Bar & Grill, he says he feels most at home on tour.

Comment

• Well, it's over. RIP Yogi Berra. 50% of dying is 90% physical.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Lol. He went at 90. He had a good run.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Baseball has lost one of the good guys. A local radio station was asking people to call in with their memories of Yogi Berra and all of them had wonderful things to say, such as he was a nice person and very accessible. I heard that at one point, he kept a pile of pictures by the front door in case kids came knocking on it.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Phil Rizzuto, by contrast, slammed the door in the face of visitors.

Comment

• Gonna miss Yogi - the guy was the very definition of Mr. Baseball, and had one hell of a track record. Dude was in 14 World Series, winning 10(!) rings, is arguably the greatest catcher to ever play, and his public works and goodwill prove the man was a gent. He's a legend in every sense of the word.

Comment

Working...
                                X