X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw man
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pC4DDkye8FU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Christopher Lee, according to twitter.

Comment

• Facebook newsfeed also has it, too.

Tim said he met Christopher Lee once and said he was a proper English gentleman and a nice person.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• RIP Dr. Acula.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That man was seriously one fucking badass. WWII commando, metal master, great cult actor.

Rest in peace, sir.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Dusty Rhodes, the American dream, son of a plumber.

HARD TIMES DADDEH

Comment

• The Reaper is going nuts today.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Dusty Rhodes, the American dream, son of a plumber.

HARD TIMES DADDEH
                      Thith ith bullthit
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• One of my favorite coaches yesterday @ 70 and Dusty today @ 69. Fuck you reaper.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                            Facebook newsfeed also has it, too.

Tim said he met Christopher Lee once and said he was a proper English gentleman and a nice person.
                            Met him at a Fangoria Weekend of Horrors or something around the time Gremlins 2 came out, as he was there promoting it, plus they showed clips of him as Dr. Catheter, and everyone there was laughing during his scenes. The smile on his face when the audience did that... priceless. Nicest guy to talk to, also. His passing was expected (made it to 93, bless him) but it still sucks. All my horror heroes from when I was a kid are gone now. RIP, Mr. Lee - you scared the hell out of me and I loved ya for it!

Sucks about Dusty Rhodes, too - was a big fan of his work when I was a regular watcher of wrasslin'.

Also, we lost Ron Moody today, best known as Fagin from Oliver!, Ippolit Vorobyaninov in the Twelve Chairs, among other roles. And he could've been Doctor Who after the second Doctor! Always loved his work, too.

Fuck, Death. Take a holiday, willya?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Totes

Comment

• James Horner dead?

RIP
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X