X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell, Fausto.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Found out we lost Joe Franklin, pioneering King of the Talk Shows. It's partially thanks to him that America was introduced to local folks like Bruce Springsteen, the Ramones, Woody Allen, Robin Williams, even Dario Argento, the Beastie Boys, King Diamond, Bette Midler, Liza and many, many more. This, folks, was a genuine legend. 60 YEARS non-stop, via radio, TV, and so on - he was always on, and his show was a cornucopia of cool stuff and absolute weirdness (roller skating dentists, anyone?).

This obit sponsored by Martin Paints, "It Ain't Just Paint!", Matzohs by Streit's "For the Unleavened Experience of a Lifetime", my friends, and Canada Dry.

And now, in tribute to Joe (holds up photo):

Buster Keaton. Any thoughts, any anecdotes, my friends?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Found out we lost Joe Franklin, pioneering King of the Talk Shows. It's partially thanks to him that America was introduced to local folks like Bruce Springsteen, the Ramones, Woody Allen, Robin Williams, even Dario Argento, the Beastie Boys, King Diamond, Bette Midler, Liza and many, many more. This, folks, was a genuine legend. 60 YEARS non-stop, via radio, TV, and so on - he was always on, and his show was a cornucopia of cool stuff and absolute weirdness (roller skating dentists, anyone?).

This obit sponsored by Martin Paints, "It Ain't Just Paint!", Matzohs by Streit's "For the Unleavened Experience of a Lifetime", my friends, and Canada Dry.

And now, in tribute to Joe (holds up photo):

Buster Keaton. Any thoughts, any anecdotes, my friends?
        Plus, he raped Sarah Silverman.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• CONTEXT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPCOAlL5KE
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• RIP Spock.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's some bullshit.

Comment

• Legend.

Leonard.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Aik18TiJjA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-27-2015, 12:09 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Chief Grady from Super Troopers died the other day and Twitter didn't blow up about it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_von_Bargen

Comment

• I'm kinda relieved to hear it as he'd been through some pretty wretched shit for a while dealing with that garbage.

Shit's all fucked up.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was in Cincy when he shot himself and botched the job. Those vultures tore ass on the story until they realized he was a character actor that the mainstream couldn't pick in a line-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            I'm kinda relieved to hear it as he'd been through some pretty wretched shit for a while dealing with that garbage.

Shit's all fucked up.
                            yeah. what Russ said.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He missed his suicide attempt, didn't he?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yep. He was in a depression because of an impending surgery due to diabetes (he'd had one leg amputated and possibly faced having the other one take as well). Not sure what kind of condition he was in after surviving the suicide attempt, but he lived for three more years.

Poor guy. He was another one of those guys that was usually the best part of whatever film he was in (he killed it in LORD OF ILLUSIONS).
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X