Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is her plastic surgeon gonna eat now?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I don't care what stupid ass shit she did to her face, she was funny as fuck and busted everyone's balls.

The last ten years of red carpeting soiled her rep but she was a solid comedy writer and performer for a long-ass time.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She was hardest on herself. I respect someone who can laugh at themselves.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          She was hardest on herself. I respect someone who can laugh at themselves.
          Especially after going through all the shit she did after her husband offed himself. You gotta respect someone who has to be strong for her kid and keep on working while trying to deal with her own grief.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• The Chik-Fil-A guy died. http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/08/us/tru...html?hpt=hp_t2

I imagine him rolling up to the Pearly Gates only to find Howard standing there. Howard says "Get the FUCK outta here!" And boots the chicken man off the cloud.

Comment

• hahahaha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                The Chik-Fil-A guy died. http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/08/us/tru...html?hpt=hp_t2

I imagine him rolling up to the Pearly Gates only to find Howard standing there. Howard says "Get the FUCK outta here!" And boots the chicken man off the cloud.
                Needed that today.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Richard Kiel aka Jaws, dead at age 74.

EEEEEEEEEEEGAAAAH!!!!!!
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I always liked the character of "Jaws" in the Bond movies. I always thought there was something a little sweet and innocent about him, especially in "Moonraker".
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I loved the way that he'd go through an ordeal that would kill a normal man and merely shrug it off, dust off his jacket, straighten his tie, and move along. There was some great deadpan humor in there, and Kiel absolutely nailed the tone of it. Was he a great actor? No, but he was GREAT in that role.

By all accounts, he was a hell of a nice guy, too.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• LOVED the one where HE bit the SHARK. Awesome.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Joe Cocker, 70.

Comment

• High. With a little help from his friends.

Comment

• Man, 2014 is going to be an asshole right to the bitter end. RIP Lost Boys Dad.

Comment

• So, after the holiday break, Death's been hard at work...

Rod Taylor of The Birds and The Time Machine.

Taylor Negron, actor, comedian, artist...

and Anita Ekberg of La Dolce Vita, actress, sex symbol and model.

Comment

Working...
                                X