• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speechless.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Sucks and sucks hard. Dude must've had a lot of demons he was dealing with of late. He's left one hell of a legacy though - he'd make you laugh so fucking hard and was amazing when he did dramatic work.

RIP, Robin, and thanks for all the times you cheered me up when I needed it.

Comment

• I'll miss that guy. I really liked Williams, despite some bad movies. His improv and standup were so great.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Holy shit. This came out of fucking nowhere.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Last night the wife and I listened to his monologue about golf. Do yourselves the favor and so the same.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Sometimes, he was the best thing in even the bad movies he was in.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Tim just told me that Lauren Bacall has joined Robin Williams in the "Great Beyond".

I guess she's going to meet up with Bogey.

Comment

• First Robin Williams, then Lauren Bacall. Death, take a fuckin' holiday already, can't ya?

Comment

• So Williams had Parkinson's. I suppose he didn't want to deal with deteriorating. Wasn't that the same thing Tony Scott did?

Comment

• Joan Rivers, 81. Saw this coming earlier in the week when they announced she stopped breathing during surgery.

Comment

• Holy fuck was that thing a poster for excessive surgery. She could have had her biography called Mask 2: Mask Harder.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Water is also wet.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• However, she was one of the first popular female comedians out there. She was so well-respected that Johnny Carson would let her fill in for him.

Everybody only saw the sarcastic, caustic side to Joan. If a nice person like George Takei liked her, we have to realize that the persona we all saw was not the real Joan Rivers, only a facade that she used for performance.

Comment

• She was a great stand-up, but a fucking shitty human being. But, such is comedy.

Towards the end and through a ton of reality programming channels, I heard horrible stuff about her. But, if you go by those channels...everyone who's not on a narrative show is a fucking pig.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll use my free asshole card on this one. Good Riddance.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X