Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care. I still support my local gunfighter. Even if he is a Maverick. Or a Space Cowboy. Just file it with Rockford, I guess.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      I don't care. I still support my local gunfighter. Even if he is a Maverick. Or a Space Cowboy. Just file it with Rockford, I guess.

I remember coming home from school and watching "The Rockford Files" with Mom. Used to love that show.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• And that theme song kicked a$$

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• And even before the theme, you got the answering machine, "You have reached Jim Rockford. Leave a message and I'll get back to you."

Loved that!

Comment

• holy shit. Robin Williams is dead from an apparent suicide.

wtf man.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I'm guessing the cocaine ran out.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Maybe he read the script for Toys 2?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sucks.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He always was a crazy one.

Comment

• I grew up with all his stand up, he was my mom's favorite.

Comment

• He always made me laugh.

And I just realized the first movie I went to with my future wife was PATCH ADAMS. Huh.

Comment

• He was so talented in so many ways... comedy, drama, standup.

I grew up with "Mork & Mindy" and watched his career grow from there.

Aladdin's genie will never be the same for me.

Comment

• I remember seeing What Dreams May Come in the theater, on a bunch of acid. My friends never let me live that down. While about 10 mins of the movie is amazing in that mindset, the rest is not.

Comment

• I kinda liked him better for dramatic stuff than the comedy.

Comment

• He could be a bit too frenetic. But some of his stand up is comedy gold. As was Good Morning Vietnam. And his dramatic turns in Good Will Hunting and Dead Again were stellar.

Comment

Working...
                                X