X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He knew how to have a me party.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Now, now. Addiction is a disease that seems to only happen to a certain cross-section of factors and keeps repeating for generations and generations. You know like cancer or herpes.

It's not like we can say that certain behaviors, learned patterns or histories will keep causing this shit to repeat. It's a disease, it's not their fault.

Just like crabs.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• #CrunchyGranola
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've known several addicts of different shades and vices. They all had one thing in common. No matter how smart, cool or kind they are to your face; they would slit your throat if it meant getting an inch closer to what they want.

But, I don't know PSH, Rob Ford or any current celeb junkie caught up in the 24 Hour News Cycle.

Just don't tell me that a man of means, financial support, powerful friends, etc...couldn't get help at any fucking time.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I had a convo the other day with a co-worker and it boiled down to this, who in their right fucking mind tries, heroin, meth, and/or coke/crack anymore? It's not like it's a fucking surprise what's going to come of it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I had a convo the other day with a co-worker and it boiled down to this, who in their right fucking mind tries, heroin, meth, and/or coke/crack anymore? It's not like it's a fucking surprise what's going to come of it.
              Kids.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ok, kids. This dude was 46, Lamar Odom's no child. That's just two off the top of my head. What da fuq rich people?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Impossible to know for sure. Stress? A case of "ah, fuck it" perhaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    Kids.

Kids don't pick it up solo. There's always some older douchebag that knows better that introduces it to a kid.

It's not like you go out to get an Icee and a bag of black tar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Kids don't pick it up solo. There's always some older douchebag that knows better that introduces it to a kid.

It's not like you go out to get an Icee and a bag of black tar.
                      True I suppose. Also, depends the definition of kids. Age, I mean.

Comment

• Pretty sure he had a history of substance abuse going way back.

So ya know, "kids."

They listen to the rap music.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Pretty sure he had a history of substance abuse going way back.

So ya know, "kids."

If rap music made you an addict, then my mixtapes of Snow would have me doing rails like a tweakin' Tony Hawk.

Comment

• It's in reference to the Bill Cosby rap, but yeah, I'm sure this would be an NA forum if that were the case.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Pretty sure he had a history of substance abuse going way back.

So ya know, "kids."

Yeah, in his 20's is what I read, but still mang. Heroin? Dafuq

Comment

• either way a positive thing to come out of all this is I culled my social circles even further based on people who are saying he's a saint and how dare anyone say anything bad about heroin.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X