Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• HEY PATRICK I'M SAD URE DIED AND I'LL LET YOU DIED BUT BEYONCE HAD BEST VIDEO EVER!11!11! BOOOYYYAAAWWWWW
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Love it!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I'm hoping I see it spread on the intartubes. I just made it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But it is a sad day. I'll be buying Point Break on blu tomorrow to give him a final farewell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post

HEY PATRICK I'M SAD URE DIED AND I'LL LET YOU DIED BUT BEYONCE HAD BEST VIDEO EVER!11!11! BOOOYYYAAAWWWWW
              Must add text to picture. Super lulz.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

But it is a sad day. I'll be buying Point Break on blu tomorrow to give him a final farewell.

It isn't a sad day. Karl Malden crapping out. Now, that was a sad day.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Karl Malden never robbed banks wearing a Reagan mask. Nor fucked Jennifer Grey before the nose job. Plus, Karl lived to be 97. He lived a full life. And got an Oscar. I say it's a wash.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    Must add text to picture. Super lulz.

Comment

• Sorry, Rob. That's good but I think this one is better.

Comment

HEY PATRICK I'M SAD URE DIED AND I'LL LET YOU DIED BUT BEYONCE HAD BEST VIDEO EVER!11!11! BOOOYYYAAAWWWWW
                        Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        The boooooooyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww makes it so grand. Oh kanye, you rebel.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Sorry, Rob. That's good but I think this one is better.

i can't see it because it wants me to log in..

Comment

• Pain don't hurt, people. Pain don't hurt.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

i can't see it because it wants me to log in..
                              Same here and I refuse to do so on my iPhone out of sheer principle. Fight the power with me and Rob!!

Comment

• Apparently, Swayze was married to the same woman for 34 years. Now how about that.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X