X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
    Manhunter, Midnight Run, At First Sight
    Scott Glenn was much closer to what I pictured reading the books.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Scott Glenn was much closer to what I pictured reading the books.
      Do you mean William Peterson?

Comment

• Pretty sure he's referring to Jack Crawford.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh right. Of course.

Comment

• <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8RHBOfM9CFQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Always loved Farina, especially in this scene from Get Shorty. The deadpan he does around 2:30 just kills me every time.

Comment

• Farina was awesome. He absolutely killed me in SNATCH and GET SHORTY. I will miss him.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/ATutUoccDBU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/ATutUoccDBU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Farina is pretty great here but also Gina Gerson. DEAR LORD GINA GERSHON
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

That is bad ass. A little while after this show hit, I found my Dad's old stash of 45's from the 60's. I was stoked when I saw Del Shannon's "Runaway" was in there, not realizing it was a different version. A classic to be sure, but this one is so much more bad ass. Nice find.
                  That and the Miami Vice theme are burned into my soul. My childhood wasn't terrible.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Pour one out for Rocco Melenchek.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He is now laying in his own "Pit of Despair". Too soon?

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0VA9p8rgsoM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      Last edited by PHEDG; 07-29-2013, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Eileen Brennan (80)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GNUP-so0ndQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Karen Black.

Comment

• No worries. She'll come back as a Zuni Fetish Doll in no time.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                              Eileen Brennan (80)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GNUP-so0ndQ?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
                              I missed this the other day. This really bums me out.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

No worries. She'll come back as a Zuni Fetish Doll in no time.

Comment

Working...
                                X