This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We knew her over here. Sad.

Even more fucked up is the half-a-million medical bill they're charging now..
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Etta James, 73
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ohhhh, sad. Saw that one coming, though.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            My 2012 Dead Pool Ballot:

1) Billy Graham
            2) Etta James
            3) Kirk Douglas
            4) Ray Bradbury
            5) Jerry Lewis
            6) Bob Dole
            7) Nelson Mandela
            8) Ravi Shankar
            9) Al Molinaro
            10) Jake LaMotta

Non-human tiebreaker: SAAB
            1 down. 9 more to go.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh, wow, that's right! I have to remember to periodically check my list.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• You morbid motherscratchers
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Anderson did it first!

Comment

• Joe Paterno died.... college football will miss him, children will definitely not miss him.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Tough break for a piece of shit.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck that piece of shit. Anyone who sheltered a molester for so long deserves cancer and much more. At least he died knowing the world knew about his actions.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm only sad because I was hoping that motherfucker would get pulled through all the fucking court cases and the light would shine HUGE on how much a scumbag he was. Now? Bunch of "oh he was so good for the game blah blah blah" fuck him.

Comment

• I'm not going to make any jokes about Joe Paterno. In fact, I'm going to ignore them. Put blinders on. Turn the other way. Not acknowledge them. Let them happen without my interference.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                              I'm not going to make any jokes about Joe Paterno. In fact, I'm going to ignore them. Put blinders on. Turn the other way. Not acknowledge them. Let them happen without my interference.
                              https://twitter.com/#!/JimNorton/sta...83466782859265

Great minds..

Comment

• Well, you know, I'd like to think it's karma. But the timing isn't right, because I'm sure he was sick before the scandal hit - he was pretty far along *after* the scandal had hit the news. So, no, not karma, unfortunately.

Please allow me to ramble aimlessly, because I've been thinking about it a lot today. I just think - man, is that what you want running through your mind on your death bed in your last moments? That *you* were an integral link in a chain of events that ruined the lives of several dozen kids, *and* that you could have stopped it? Not with a passive, mealy-mouthed little report to "your superiors", who have just as much of a vested interest in keeping this quiet too, no matter how many kids suffered. No, you could have gone over their heads and gone straight to the cops. Could have brought Mike McQueary along with you TO THE POLICE and made him tell what he saw. And then followed up. And continued to follow up until your golden boy Sandusky was behind bars. I just wonder if he was laying there in his last moments, thinking, "I let a football team get so big that I helped a child rapist further the damage he created."

I don't feel bad for him if he did. He brought that on himself - because we all have choices. And to let those choices become so warped and twisted that he turned a blind eye when he knew full well what was going on - well, he doesn't deserve all the tears that were being shed for him in State College, PA today.

I'm more than halfway through my life. And I fuck up here and there, and I've made bad choices once in a while. But I'd like to think that as I get older, that I get smarter, that I become kinder. And I'd like to hope that in another 40 years or so, I'm not going to be laying on my deathbed thinking to myself, "God, I wish I hadn't done *that*. That was a really horrible, awful thing I did." I don't think anyone wants to lay on their deathbed, thinking how they ruined not just one life, but a whole bunch of lives.

Rant done.
                                Last edited by Lisa; 01-22-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X