Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a rule of nothing goes up my nose or in my veins. May seem silly but that's just how I roll.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Same here, Josh. Never did any of that stuff. Not even doobage.

Comment

• Weed, ecstacy and LSD. That's the only shit I've ever messed with. Nothing else.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Never did any "recreational" drugs. Not even much of a drinker, apart from the occasional beer or two.

Me =

Comment

• It's been years for me so I'm pretty much white bread all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Same here, Josh. Never did any of that stuff. Not even doobage.
              Same!

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Never did any "recreational" drugs. Not even much of a drinker, apart from the occasional beer or two.

Me =
              Same again. Except I never smoked the bread, either.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Smoked bread:

It leads to:

Comment

• That sandwich lacks bacon and therefore has no place in the dead people thread.

Comment

• Better?

Comment

• nnnnnnngggggghhhhhhhh ===================@~~

YES.

Comment

• That's an interwebz drool boner, for those of you not in the know.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• It's skeeting Lisa, not drooling. BIGGGGGG difference.

Comment

• *What is that??*

Comment

• Skeeting?

Comment

• SFW? Can I click?

Comment

Working...
                                X