This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'OH! Matt beat me to it!

He'll be too busy rotting in Hell to see how Nolan ends Batman. Ahh well.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• He was a fucking maniac, but he directed some truly fucked movies.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• also: Vaclav Havel.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          also: Vaclav Havel.

Saw that early, I didn't know if anyone in here would know who he was.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Honestly? Wow....
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
              Honestly? Wow....

Eastern European playwright/leaders don't exactly strike me as recognizable among people who love a good sandwich.

Comment

• Ahhh, but you'd be wrong. We're a bit more well-rounded than sandwiches and Batman news.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I for one am at least more well rounded because of sandwiches.

Comment

He was a fucking maniac, but he directed some truly fucked movies.
                    Master golfer, too. Always getting holes-in-one.

Amazing - Havel died a hero in his homeland for changing his country for the better, Kim Jong Il died a "hero" in his homeland for changing his country for the worst.

Comment

• It's fucking hilarious to see all those brainwashed North Korea fucks crying on air. You just can't see the gun aimed at their heads while they're on air.

HE'S SO RONERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

That's me. Have no idea who that is. Now get me a fucking pot roast sammich on the double.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          It's fucking hilarious to see all those brainwashed North Korea fucks crying on air. You just can't see the gun aimed at their heads while they're on air.

HE'S SO RONERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it in a nutshell. Yeah, he's dead, but if they could really express their feelings without risk of reprimand, I have no doubt their reactions would be 180 degrees of what we're seeing. Also, with Kim's son taking over (he's in his 20s, and automatically became a 4 star general the second he joined the military. ), nobody knows how everything's going to shake out.

Comment

• Some of these guys really are brainwashed. My wife, when staying in China years ago, had friends who talked to some North Korean sailors who stoped there. Everything they talked about was reported to the Party official, because one of those of course stayed with them...
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• North Korea is the safest place in the world!

But that comes with a police state/dictatorship like none the earth has ever known. These guys literally life on an island arift from time and space. There is no relevant contact to the real world whatsoever. These people are basically only confronted with their leader their whole lifetime. It is not so much brainwashed as it is pretty much shut off from everything else. These guys can only post on the message board that does not exist.

So, long story short, exactly what the world needs right now. Another unstable regime long overdue to collapse unto itself with unforseen consequences for the region and the world. Because if there is one thing these guys can do, it is to mobilze millions of people willingly going all cannonfodder for their Führer.

Comment

• No doubt, Martin. I'm curious if Kim's son will have a cult of personality as big as his dad's or granddad's. I also read that until he's truly ready to take over (he's only been trained for a couple of years, whereas Kim Jong Il was prepped for 14 years prior to his dad's death), there's folks really running stuff behind the scenes.

ETA: Spot on, Jan. Kim's death changes the game for the rest of the world as well, as nobody knows how things are truly going to shake out, if Kim Jong Un is going to try and start something to flex his powers, or if there's finally going to be room to work with North Korea diplomatically.
                                Last edited by Timothy225; 12-19-2011, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X