Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do remember Morgan had some issues in his personal life, allegedly smacking his wife or something. I think I read he had Alzheimer's or dementia or something, but I'm not sure.

Comment

• The Suicide is painless. . .
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Jerry Robinson also died.

aka The Real Guy that created The Joker and Two-Face.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I thought he'd passed awhile ago, but yeah, I has a sad. The man created some iconic comic villains, especially the Joker, and it's good he got recognition for that.

Comment

• Christopher Hitchens died.

So did Captain America co-creator Joe Simon and DC Comics Artist Eddy Barretto.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm surprised that Christopher Hitchens lived as long as he did. He was so sick, I thought he'd have passed at least a year ago. RIP.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Houston Chronicle headline this morning? "Atheist Hitchens Dies In Houston"

Fuck you Chronicle.

Comment

• Fuck.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Houston Chronicle headline this morning? "Atheist Hitchens Dies In Houston"

Fuck you Chronicle.
                    Such assholes. Nice way to eulogize the guy.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Yup, it was just a grabbing headline to get all the insane Tea Party readers to generate thousands of comments and plenty of hits.

Comment

• What the hell?
                        Then, I think when Duggar mom dies,caption should read," Reproductive queen with the clown car vagina dies." You know,since they're labeling and what not...
                        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Just another in a long line of reason why I don't read the chron.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Yup, it was just a grabbing headline to get all the insane Tea Party readers to generate thousands of comments and plenty of hits.
                            I just don't get their logic behind that. What kind of comments are they going to say? I can see disagreeing with a guy while he's alive, but are they really planning on making themselves look even worse by kicking him after he's dead? Jesus. They need to let it drop.

Comment

• So much for objectiveness in journalism.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• America, FUCK YEAH!!!!

Kim Jong Il http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/18/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X