This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrice O'Neal

Yes it's true that our pal Patrice O'Neal has passed away. The funniest and best thinker i've ever known PERIOD. #devastated
    http://twitter.com/#!/OpieRadio/stat...72977442562048
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

Yeah, that sucks. I was watching the Charlie Sheen roast and it just makes the shit with Patrice O'Neal seem that much more cruel.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wow, that's a real shame! He was young, too - I mean, I knew he'd been sick, but still.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Yeah, that sucks. I was watching the Charlie Sheen roast and it just makes the shit with Patrice O'Neal seem that much more cruel.
          Yeah, quite a few of the jabs at him were really mean spirited. 41 is damned young.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Damn. I was afraid he wasn't going to make it. O&A must be bumming, as he was a great buddy to them and their show.

Comment

• This is fucking lame.

Motherfucker shoulda taken care of himself.

Goddammit P.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I liked him b/c O&A did, but sometimes listening to him was almost painful because he semed incapable of finishing a single sent. . . HA HA HA HA HA HA !

And every time he did that his voice GOT ALL HIGH PITCHED. . . . HAHAHAHAHAH!

Still, RIP big guy.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• This is some bulllllllshit.

The only good thing about this is that Maron is re-releasing the WTF episode with Patrice. Everyone should listen because it was fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      I liked him b/c O&A did, but sometimes listening to him was almost painful because he semed incapable of finishing a single sent. . . HA HA HA HA HA HA !

And every time he did that his voice GOT ALL HIGH PITCHED. . . . HAHAHAHAHAH!

Still, RIP big guy.
                      This.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

The only good thing about this is that Maron is re-releasing the WTF episode with Patrice. Everyone should listen because it was fantastic.
                        This too.

Comment

• Don't think me horribly dated or old... because I am.

But I never heard of this guy.

Comment

• This guy.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eIM1gU_T2RQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              Don't think me horribly dated or old... because I am.

But I never heard of this guy.
                              Not surprising. I really only knew him from O & A.

Comment

• He rocked on Tough Crowd.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X