X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Do you need a hug big guy?

Not familiar with the man's work?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I got the joke. The "Fatty" at the end made it seem like you were in need of a hug.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I got the joke. The "Fatty" at the end made it seem like you were in need of a hug.

No. That was just me poking fun at an industry that allows overweight black men to claim pimp status while shitting on bitches who got more than just a fat ass.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Who the fuck was Heavy D?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Who the fuck was Heavy D?

Fat rapper that tried to become an actor. Guy was in Life, The Cider House Rules and a few other things.

Very forgettable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              No. That was just me poking fun at an industry that allows overweight black men to claim pimp status while shitting on bitches who got more than just a fat ass.
              I really, really, really, REALLY think you're awesome.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

What about the overweight Puerto Ricans? Y U SO RACIST?!?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yq1qBe7r-KY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

What about the overweight Puerto Ricans? Y U SO RACIST?!?

Well, Call of Duty doesn't let me shoot them in the face. My hate has no direction, Durst!

Comment

Well, Call of Duty doesn't let me shoot them in the face. My hate has no direction, Durst!
                      Sorry.

Comment

• Family Circus guy died too. He was a giant dick to Aaron McGruder, so there's that.

Comment

• Fucking hate that comic strip.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• More people need to die soon. I'm already bored with this batch of corpses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Fucking hate that comic strip.
                              Yeah, dude went off on some weird tangents towards the end.

Comment

• THAT ^ is too fucking awesome for words, let alone the rep I can't give him. In the name of He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, someone please rep Tim for his net winning hijinx in my stead!
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X