This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a good thing I don't keep up with baseball at all. haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Yeah. Go CA. Yall are broke and now 4 mil for a fucking funeral. Haha. Your state sucks.
      That's the state, this is a city thing. And you think this is gonna be paid completely out of the city's pocket. Bullshit on that.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Did you guys get your taxes? Or you still holding on to your IOU's?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• bbbbbbuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I got mine....
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Huzzah!

Comment

• Uh yeah...because I filed before April 15th and I'm not a state employee.

Comment

• Pours out some ketchup.

Comment

• I hope his casket is carried in the weeniemobile.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Who amongst us has had the majesty to see the weinermobile? I have, I saw it twice.

Comment

• Is it a big deal to see? I saw it a bunch when I was a kid.

I always liked seeing KITT or the General Lee more though.

Comment

• Blues Brothers Car out ranks all. Ecept for the DeLorean.

Comment

• Shit, it came to our elementary school back in the day. It was apparently a big deal to everyone else.

I just wanted a hot dog. Not a vehicle shaped like one. I was to be disappointed that day.

Also: Mad Max's interceptor wins. That or the Porsche from that NARC game.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've seen em all and the best is the Bonnie and Clyde car...that shit realz bulletz in it yo....
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                                I've seen em all and the best is the Bonnie and Clyde car...that shit realz bulletz in it yo....
                                Did ya discover money in the glove compartment?

Comment

Working...
                                X