Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it a spoiler when the ep has aired? Plus, it's spoilertown.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't have cable.

I wait for DVD.

This isn't the Sons Of Anarchy thread.

sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• lol was waiting for this reaction

Comment

• Well, he IS dead. You want me to ignore my pain because you don't have cable? What are we? Barbarians?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• bad form sir. I was looking at this thread while waiting for Lesley to finish dinner PRIOR to starting that episode. bad form.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Well, he IS dead. You want me to ignore my pain because you don't have cable? What are we? Barbarians?

Your pain runs deep. Share it with me.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                bad form sir. I was looking at this thread while waiting for Lesley to finish dinner PRIOR to starting that episode. bad form.
                Two words for you. SPOILER TOWN

Originally posted by Matt View Post

Your pain runs deep. Share it with me.
                Rep him.

Honestly I do feel bad about "ruining" the ep for any of you.

Comment

• NVM
                  Last edited by B_Metal; 10-27-2011, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• The death...of the marriage to end all marriages.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I KNOW!!!! I laughed so fucking hard, I can't even tell you.

And you know what's so great about pop-up windows? Is how the banners at the top of the page will show something you recently were looking at. So I'm reading the article, and all of a sudden, this pop up banner advertises the "Kim Kardashian Fairytale Wedding" show that the E! channel has been flogging for the past whole whopping 72 days! I lulz'd, I did.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• And yet... yet... I feel that my heart WILL go on.

I'd ask what Kardashian means by "irreconcilable differences", but that would mean I give a shit about her. Or her family. But I don't. Not a bit.

Comment

• That marriage was over the instant he called Kim out on thinking she was some kind of princess.

Comment

• The best thing to come out of this though, is proof that it's ridiculous to not let same sex couples get married because it would "ruin the sanctity of marriage".
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• 'Sides, the big sister who's with the basketball player's the REALLY hot Kardashian anyway. Luv dem thick wimmin. . . .
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Khloe? I always thought Kourtney was the most attractive.

Comment

Working...
                                X