Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alls I know is I repped Vin for coining the term Buckshot Shampoo. U shuld 2.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Alls I know is I repped Vin for coining the term Buckshot Shampoo. U shuld 2.
      I was going to go with 12 gauge mouthwash... but that one's been done to death.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        The sevice person wasn't responsible for murdering and torturing several tens of thousands for entire decades. The US citizen, or for that matter, anyone in North Ameirca, as no clue how they felt.

I understand why they're dessacrating Khaddafi.
        I understand it too. However service people have killed thousands if not more in Iraq and Afganistan so really it's all in whose perspective you choose to view it.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        And I'm not personally endorsing that. But we're I under a bloodthirsty dictator, who would have made me live in fear for my entire life, killed friends and family, and I was left alone with his body? I would have fucked it up. Piss on it, dressing it up, you name it.
        Dead is dead. IMHO. Anything after that you're just desecrating yourself. But I understand that is just my own view and others are entitled to theirs as well.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Brittany last night "Wouldn't they want to make an example and spectacle of him by putting him to a trial and hanging him?" Babe, I think dragging him through the streets is a pretty fucking good spectacle.

Comment

• Not dead but ailing: patrice O'neal and Andy rooney.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• What's wrong with Patrice?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                What's wrong with Patrice?

Complications from diabetes
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Moment I heard Andy Rooney was leaving 60 Minutes, I went ahead and started the Death Clock.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Complications from diabetes

Now a confirmed stroke. That changed fast.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• How does Kevin Smith not get diabetes with all his admittedly shitty eating at his age?
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• What's sad is that when he dies, The Roast of Charlie Sheen will seem really cruel.

Comment

• I'd rather he stay around for awhile.

This is the second Tough Crowd guy to be visited by Devin. Is he on Colin Quinn's payroll?

Can Colin Quinn even afford to put Sweats McMisanthrope on his payroll?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            How does Kevin Smith not get diabetes with all his admittedly shitty eating at his age?
                            weed, yo.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: derp herp derp 
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SPOILER ALERT

Comment

Working...
                                X