This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    On Charles Napier: Ah, from his role as Adam on Star Trek ("Yeah, brother!") to his role as the leader of the Good Old Boys in Blues Borthers, to Murdock in Rambo, to so damn many voice-overs and TV/movie appearances, the man was a character actor of the highest caliber. I also found out he did the roars and growl for Ferrigno's Incredible Hulk too. Practically grew up watching or listening to this guy, so he'll be missed. Charles, you were really "now."
    I never realized just how many roles he did until I looked at his IMDB. He was Duke Phillips on The Critic? I never pieced that together until now.
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rshem5ejOh8?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>
    sigpic
    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
      I never realized just how many roles he did until I looked at his IMDB. He was Duke Phillips on The Critic? I never pieced that together until now.
      <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rshem5ejOh8?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>
      If you hadn't said it, I'd never have realized it.

This makes me double plus sad to hear it.

Now who's gonna tell Phillips to feed his fish (not too much)?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I always got that guy mixed up with Robert Culp. Rest in Peace.

Comment

• He should've minded the drawings.

Comment

• I beg of the LOT of you; please rep Tim for that. Alas, I cannot.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              I beg of the LOT of you; please rep Tim for that. Alas, I cannot.
              Herbert.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I tried, but Tim's been sucking up the rep like oxygen around here.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Not only that, he's gonna eat all the fruit and throw away the vine. An' live like a king on whatever he finds.

Yeahhh, brother.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Iggy. Rep him. NOW.

Comment

• Some dude from Weezer died. I can taste hipster tears already.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Looks like Simon Belmont finally caught up with Al Davis.

Oh, why must the good always die so young...
                        sigpic
                        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• And not a day over 896. A shame, really.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sweet jumping Jesus, what the hell is wrong with that guy?!

Comment

• No shit...the guy looks like Julian Glover after drinking out of the wrong grail.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Sweet jumping Jesus, what the hell is wrong with that guy?!
                                Not smart to mock the Emperor, digger. Strong was he in the Dark Side of the Force.

Comment

Working...
                                X