Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody on ferceberk today was saying at least she(Whinehouse) earned her own money that she spent on the drugs that killed her unlike "all those on welfare."

I'm not a huge supporter of long term welfare but FUCK that cooze.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
      She will not get in.
      Well, not the "Official" list, but they have her in the "Other musicians who died at 27" lineup.

Hey, I feel bad for her and her family that she died, but this was clearly self-inflicted. She should've known better before she ever took her first hit.

Comment

• Srsly, what IS it about the age of 27?
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          Srsly, what IS it about the age of 27?
          I like to think it's something like the first minute of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqTTejoQVXw

Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Live fast, play hard, & die young so as to leave a beautiful corpse, eh?
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Three out of four, Ig
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Rest in peace, Officer Hightower.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NOT HIGHTOWER!

FUCK NO, LORD! WHY YOU GOT TO TAKE LASARD'S HOMIES?!? WE NEED HELP DOWN HERE, JESUS!

All we got is Harris, Mahoney, Jones and the little black bitch with the squeaky voice. It's up to Zed now.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm gonna get shithammered in his honor and watch him practice the driving exam.

Valhalla now has two black dudes it can call on when shit gets rough.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_BJ7-_-omnU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      sigpic
                      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                        Rest in peace, Officer Hightower.
                        Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                          <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_BJ7-_-omnU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          A fucking classic.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This just popped up on my yahoo page. This is a sad day for me...
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fuckin love that epic struggle of men in that high school hallway.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Awww! Annette Charles, who played Cha Cha DiGregorio in "Grease" died. She was the best dancer at St. Bernadette's!

(Confession: "Cha Cha DiGregorio" was my nickname when I worked at Lush.)
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X