Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case you guys missed it, this happened:

http://www.simplenature.net/candles/ohio
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• That video was hysterical. It needs a post LeBron update, though.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Mother of the year:

A Middletown mother accused of murder in the death of her 6-year-old son, killed the boy in a Preble County park while attempting to leaving him there.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Good GOD.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• kill her.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kill her AND her fucking boyfriend.

Comment

• They should be strung up by their toenails.

Comment

• I'm more for a Celtic Blood Eagle for them. It's a really nasty way to go.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• To make matters worse, they can’t search the river yet because all the snow we had two weeks ago has now melted and sent the Ohio River into borderline flood stage. I feel so bad for the biological father.

Comment

• Man, people are the worst.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                        To make matters worse, they can’t search the river yet because all the snow we had two weeks ago has now melted and sent the Ohio River into borderline flood stage. I feel so bad for the biological father.
                        I didn't even think about that. The Ohio isn't cresting until Saturday.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ugh, that’s not good. God I hope they find him.

Comment

• Insanity plea. Riiiiiight.
                            The attorney for Brittany Gosney, the mother of James Hutchinson, has filed a motion seeking an insanity plea to charges including murder stemming from the boy's death.

Comment

• Didn't think I'd forgotten about you Ohio didja?
                              An Iraqi national living in Columbus, Ohio, was arrested Tuesday and faces federal charges related to an alleged plot to assassinate former President George W. Bush, the Justice Department announced.

Comment

Working...
                              X