Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh Ohio.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, and look at all the top trending stories! Does Mad Max start in Ohio?

Comment

• Top news around here yesterday? Some bumblefuck decided to rip the Quran apart(literally) in front of a crowd yesterday. Sometimes I just want to nuke this state from space.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Stay classy Ohio. Jesus.....
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's a guy who needs to be pummeled into cheese flavored dog food right there.

Comment

• Looks like a real winner.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Wow, fuck that guy. Holy cow.

Comment

• people like that need a bullet, not a jail cell.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, hyperlink had all the info I needed, didn't even click it. Fucking scum of the earth that guy.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jesus Ohio. first a fake Limp Bizkit concert and then this?

Comment

• The true tragedy about the Bizkit nonsense was that no one of a certain age was talking about Tom Hanks being in town to dedicate a film school at a local college while also visiting local Wright Brothers landmarks in preparation for a possible Wright Brothers miniseries. F'n Dayton. The "cool" people here make me want to stop playing music live. Just the wurst.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We take out meth very seriously here. You best pay for that shit, or you'll be taken out...

Comment

• Good job Ohio. Pokemon Go people are upset at a local resident for either telling the truth or for lying about some bullshit legendary creature or something. hilarious.

Comment

• One of the many reasons I'm passing on the whole thing. Jen played for awhile, but once they started hitting her up for money, she was done.

Comment

• I've spent 5 bucks on the game only because I didn't know you ran out of pokeballs. Since I figured that out, haven't spent a penny. It's a fun time diversion while out and about drinking but some people are taking it way too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X