Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingrid and Nathan: this is yet another sign to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Want to join a frat? LOSE A NUT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Them ninja's would have lost me @ icy hot on teh nips and groins.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Eh, you can't really pin that on Ohio. I mean that shit goes on in fraternities all over the fucked-up United States. But it's still messed up
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/rft...w_location.php
            "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• NATE, WE GOIN' CHICKEN HUNTIN'!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                NATE, WE GOIN' CHICKEN HUNTIN'!
                I can't even come up with a funny reply. I'm just......sad. Of course its in Ohio.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• http://gawker.com/boy-finds-mummifie...one-1592124359

Comment

• hahahaha, GET OUT NATE AND INGRID.

Comment

• what I love the most is Nate sends me articles like this all of the time via FB. He's too sad to post them for posterity here.

Comment

• Goddammit Ohio. STOP RAPING DEAD BODIES.

Comment

• Now you can't even drink the water in Ohio. GET OUT NATE.

Comment

• Come on down y'all!

Comment

• I am going to Lebanon OH for some training in middle October. I am excited.

Not because of the training, although that will be nice. Nor because of Ohio, because....you know.

I am excited because I will see a buddy of mine for the first time in about four years. I like seeing friends from afar.

Even in Ohio.

Comment

• You'll be right by Kings Island......and the prison.

Comment

Working...
                                X