Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Arizona? New Mexico?

SOOOOO HOOOOTTTTTT.
      I never said I would agree to moving there...

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      You two should move to my neck of the woods. Only crime here, really, is the gas prices.
      Move back to my birthplace? Be a 2 hour drive from the ocean? I could handle that.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• 10$ Ingrid comes from the loins of Jon Bon Jovi.

SHOCKING!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          Move back to my birthplace? Be a 2 hour drive from the ocean? I could handle that.
          YES! Make this happen, and it's off to the beaches we go! Iggy, you want in on this?

And if Ingrid did come from Bon Jovi's loins, cool. Dude's LOADED, and Ingrid deserves a cut of that money.

Comment

• Goddammit Ohio. What the fuck?

That video is fucking GLORIOUS
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love how the next guy comes up and calmly gets his order.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch just wanted her nuggeeeeeeets
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ariel Castro killed himself.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/04/justic...ath/index.html
                  "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Buh bye!
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• fuck.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wow. That's crazy. Not that he confessed, just the way he did. Obviously what he did was tragic an horrible, but good on him for coming forward.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• exactly

Comment

• Ummm...Maybe she thought the woman was cold?

http://m.daytondailynews.com/news/ne...nt-fire/nbJT7/

Comment

• I keep telling Nate on FB: GET OUT.

Comment

• Eh. This crap happens everywhere. Like I told him the last time he read about stuff happening relatively close to the house: Most of this nonsense happens to people who are up to no good(most, not all). It sounds like the pyro in this story was trying to light up her ex's new piece of ass.

Keep your nose out of trouble and no trouble will come to you...

Comment

Working...
                                X