Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is very effective that is for sure. I thought for a minute I had crossed over into inappropriate land.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nah... you're good.

for now...

Comment

• Just be glad you weren't at work when I FUBAR'd the Berfday thread this morning. I've had a head up ass day all day.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's ok... you just forgot to brain today because you has the dumb.

We all do it. Well... not me, of course.

Comment

• I just hope no one gets written up or shit canned. Falcon Punch from Doggy position NEVER goes over well with the boss.

Comment

• When I first heard about it, I thought it was this place:
              http://thewilds.org/ (thank god it wasn't)

I feel horrible about the animals, but apparently this guy was a real nutjob.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• In hindsight I supposed I'd rather be dead then held captive for the rest of my life.

Comment

• Only six were rescued: a grizzly bear, three leopards, and two macaques. The rest — six black bears, two grizzly bears, nine male lions, eight lionesses, one baboon, three mountain lions, 18 tigers, and two wolves — were shot and killed by local authorities.
                  One monkey, believed to be carrying the harmful Herpes B virus, may yet be on the loose, but Muskingum County Sheriff Matt Lutz said his department was convinced that the monkey was consumed by one of the big cats.

Comment

• The tigers is what sucks most as there are only like 2500 left in the world.

Comment

• That picture - that's just something that haunts you.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The fuck is a macaque?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          The fuck is a macaque?
                          Break it up into syllables...then close your eyes, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Break it up into syllables...then close your eyes, baby
                            Ooo... you dirty little girl!

Comment

• That picture - tragic as hell. Wish they could've found some way to save 'em, or tranquilize 'em rather than kill 'em out right.

Brings back all the BS with the Tiger Lady in my town from years back. The guy that set 'em loose sounds like an asshole of the highest order.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                The fuck is a macaque?

Fancy monkey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaque
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X