Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• FUCK
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yeah heard about that this morning before they released that he'd off'd himself. Crazy.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking hell....
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The reasoning for killing some of them perturbs me.

Comment

• Lions, tigers and bears oh my.

Too soon?

EDIT: I'm betting they didn't have the people on hand trained to take them alive.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Lions, tigers and bears oh my.

Too soon?

EDIT: I'm betting they didn't have the people on hand trained to take them alive.

Comment

• They had the equipment available, I read the reason for killing them on the spot was that darting them causes them to runoff and hide and sleep which is more time consuming.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                    They had the equipment available, I read the reason for killing them on the spot was that darting them causes them to runoff and hide and sleep which is more time consuming.
                    OMG, what the fucking hell??? So it's time consuming - what a pack of assholes! God, the pictures of those dead animals laying there is horrifying.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                      They had the equipment available, I read the reason for killing them on the spot was that darting them causes them to runoff and hide and sleep which is more time consuming.
                      I hadn't read they had the equipment nor that that was their reasoning but if so then they are officially 2nd place for fuckheads of the year behind all those assholes in CHINA(as Rers corrected me, though the Japanese did nothing to help either) for not helping that toddler.
                      Last edited by B_Metal; 10-19-2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• FWIW: it was in China.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ching Chong Potatoe. My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Ching Chong Potatoe. My bad.

Comment

• I can't be the only one who remembers this...

Comment

• Oh, I know...

I just love using that Kenshiro GIF whenever I get the chance, is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X