Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.whiotv.com/news/26179018/detail.html

And this is how I drive home. It sucked. There were of course the a-holes that wait until the absolute last second to get over, and then expect me to have pity on them and let them in. FFFFFUUUUUU. I had the common sense to get over when I saw all three lanes closed. It's not my fault you're a dick that wanted to get ahead of people. You get no sympathy from me and I will not let you in.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101228/...rench_fry_fray

Jesus, just give the old man new fries.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I know, right? What's it going to hurt if they give him a bag of fries out of the next batch up? They do that all the time here in the pizza places - they'll go to put an old slice in the oven, but if you just ask them, "I'll wait if I can have a slice from the next fresh pie out of the oven", it doesn't make any difference to the guy behind the counter. I've never heard them say, "No, take an old slice".
        Last edited by Lisa; 12-28-2010, 08:22 AM.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Party time. Excellent.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/blogs..._causes_s.html
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Aaahhhh... the holidays.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Wow. Glad I missed that one.

Comment

• Wait a second.....

Dayton has an airport?

"Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fuck yeah dooode. We is umportent. An International airport to boot.

Comment

• Well, I expect there to be airports in the world class destinations like Cincinnati and Columbus. But Dayton? Shit, man they're just giving away airports these days.

Comment

• BIRTHPLACE OF AVIATION MOTHERFUCKER! RECOGNIZE!

Comment

• Yeah, but the first flight was in North Carolina. *shrug*

Looks like you'll have to settle as the place where the Bosnia war ended and where Mead paper got started.

Meanwhile, I'll always have C-Bus and the ability to drop the occasional OSU reference.

Comment

• Dude, don't even get me started about NC and their 'first in flight' bullshit.

Comment

• I imagine that engenders the kind of fury reserved for the former owners of the Browns.

Comment

• Sweet jesus!

Ohio teacher fired for burning crosses into arms

And this guy, is the fucking science teacher!

Comment

• Jesus. How do people like that get hired into the school system to begin with?

Comment

Working...
                                X