Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right, but seeing how you're stuck with a house. You can't just up and move.

Unless you want to rent that house out.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Chalk up another one, Ohio.

(Please move, Nathan and Ingrid, please please please move...)
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Nathan, Ingrid, for the love of all that's holy, I will put you two up in my condo until you find a place. Just get... the HELL... out of Ohio!

And New Jersey's the butt of a bunch of jokes? Yeah, after articles like this, I think we have a new winner. Seriously. What the fuck's up with Ohio?

Comment

• Did anyone in Jersey rob an old woman who was in the john while wearing a clown mask?

No!

Comment

• Dude, all I can say is that I'm sure other states have just as much scary shit happening in them. The only reason Ohio sounds so bad, is because we have a thread highlighting the ignorance and brutality of humanity.

I've lived in NJ. No offense, but I ain't going back.

'I got myself out of Beirut once, I think I get out of Jersey.'
            "Don't be so sure. Others have tried and failed. The entire population, in fact."
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Trust me, my neck of the woods? Quiet as hell. In fact, the whole of Ocean County is pretty much safe as houses. Just be wary about the shore during the summer, and y'all be cool.

I think you mentioned it before, Ingrid, but where abouts in NJ were you living in? If it was Newark or Trenton, then yes, you were wise to escape. If it was Camden, then Ohio should be a cakewalk for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                I think you mentioned it before, Ingrid, but where abouts in NJ were you living in? If it was Newark or Trenton, then yes, you were wise to escape. If it was Camden, then Ohio should be a cakewalk for you.
                Yeah, just south of Camden. Our actual neighborhood was pretty safe, but the rents were pretty strict on where we were allowed to go because of all the shit.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Parents that actually cared about your well-being? SCORE!

Still, hey, Camden. Ohio must be like going home, huh?

Comment

• Yeah, Camden is pretty much the only part of NJ I've never set foot in.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                      Yeah, Camden is pretty much the only part of NJ I've never set foot in.

Come visit!

Comment

• I'd go there... but only in a convoy with at least 3 guntrucks and a few A-10's on hot standby.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          I'd go there... but only in a convoy with at least 3 guntrucks and a few A-10's on hot standby.
                          Yeah, but what'll you do for the NEXT block, hoss?

Comment

• I cross my bridges when I come to them...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              I cross my bridges when I come to them...

Don't think they'll be much help, son.

Comment

• Damn, he's good.

Comment

Working...
                                X