Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    (raises hand) ok, I'll admit it...I find Hillary Swank to be somewhat attractive. When she's made up right and her hair is styled just so...yeah, she's a looker.
    Gonna have to agree with also.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• She looks like Alfred E. Neuman with tits.

But then, I look like Starina. So there you go.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She's still better looking than Julia Roberts.

Comment

• I imagine that if one were to wed Ms. Roberts, that when the ring is put on the groom, he travels into the Ringwraith Realm, where Julia's just doing that fucking wide-mouth .gif face until he dies like so many Nazis staring at the Ark.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• False.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Which part?

The Ringwraith bit? Because I hear it's legit.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Incorrect, only because that happens when you marry Gwenyth Paltrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Incorrect, only because that happens when you marry Gwenyth Paltrow.
                  Ed... your penis does not go into women.

Your opinion is invalid.

Although I would be loathe to bring my penis anywhere within 100 meters of Julia Roberts... for any reason.

Comment

• If it were the only way to save her from certain death, be it drowning, Cosplay Cannibals, or an assault by Richard Gere's power animal, I would allow Julia access to my nether regions.

Because I honestly wouldn't turn any woman away that would give me the time of day. Standards are for successful people.

EDIT: Rereading this, I have had an epiphany. I must rediscover standards.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-07-2010, 03:21 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Here's two for the price of one:
                      http://www.whiotv.com/news/24186403/detail.html

and
                      http://www.whiotv.com/news/24187813/detail.html

with the second one, the cops tracked the car back to a house about 2 seconds from here...joy. I really don't want to wake up tomorrow dead.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Less depressing Ohio news. And the 506th PIR of the 101st Airborne is where the Band of Brothers' Easy Company was.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/lifes...89-807481.html
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ah, who am I kidding?

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...ar-808290.html
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Your state sucks.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This guy didn't think his cunning plan all of the way through...

Comment

• Neither did this guy... (has nothing to do with Ohio...)

Spoiler: NSFW 

Comment

Working...
                                X