Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps you should change the thread to "Welcome to Nathan's World."
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Oh man, I better watch myself every time I tell Columbia Gas to get fucked.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• http://www.tnr.com/blog/jonathan-chait/75449/life-ohio
        "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Touchdown Jesus/Big Butter Jesus struck by lightning and burned to the ground.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...re-762245.html
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• When crews arrived, Monroe Fire Chief Mark Neu said the statue was fully engulfed and the fire had spread to the attic area of the church’s adjacent amphitheater. There were no injuries, said Neu, who spoke just before 2:30 a.m. to media at the scene. It was a “hot fire,” he said, which made it more difficult to battle, but it was extinguished within about an hour.
            Maybe I'm ignorant, but isn't fire by it's very nature and definition, "hot"? Sort of like "wet water"?

Comment

• Well, we do say "I'd like an ice cold beer", so it's not too out of line. But yeah, I never heard that either.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_lightn...s_jesus_statue

"Travelers on I-75 often were startled to come upon the huge statue by the roadside, but many said America needs more symbols like it."

Call me crazy, but isn't one of the commandments, "Thou shalt not make false idols"? Or per wiki(and apparently Exodus): "You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth."

Hmmmm. Maybe I just misread it.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• At least there's free wi-fi at the airport! Watch out Hughes! I'll only be 500 miles away instead of 1100!!!

Comment

• hahaha.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Manitowoc knows how to party son.

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                        Hmmmm. Maybe I just misread it.
                        Naaah, I don't think you did.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...ea-775049.html

Comment

• My grocery:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/blogs...man_is_in.html

"upside the head" jesus

Comment

• Gigi Jhair

THAT'S A GREAT NAME.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bryan should have named his kid that. I don't give a shit if it's a boy.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X