Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys I'm here for the forcible sodomy
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Unless they're blowing you.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• good 4,001th post
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Never went to college, so I don't know from Greek organizations...

But I hate spoiled little rich girls with overdeveloped senses of entitlement.
          That's a frat and a sorority in a nutshell. My apologies to any fine members of this board who belonged to either. Otherwise, ugh.
          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
            That's a frat and a sorority in a nutshell. My apologies to any fine members of this board who belonged to either. Otherwise, ugh.
            MATT!

~

Comment

The dirtiest, grungiest, most horrible smelling homeless people we can find!
              The ones who wander Port Authority smelling like Cheetos and urine.

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              hey guys I'm here for the forcible sodomy
              You shower too frequently - beat it, bub.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post

You shower too frequently - beat it, bub.
                Agreed...

If you have washed your wang in the last six months, then you're not playing.

Comment

I should point out that I live near (used to live in) Towson MD, an area surrounded by no less than 10 colleges, all with "Sup Brah" frats all over the place. Sucks.
                  "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

If you have washed your wang in the last six months, then you're not playing.
                    Can't ya read the sign:

"You must have this much smegma to join"
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I realized that I DO kinda shower too much, but that's more a holdover from me being a disgusting sweathog before and still not realizing that I don't have to bathe three times a day. TRYING TO CUT DOWN TO TWO A DAY, MAN.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post

"You must have this much smegma to join"
                        Translated:

If your junk looks like 6 month old creme brulee, you're good to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                          I realized that I DO kinda shower too much, but that's more a holdover from me being a disgusting sweathog before and still not realizing that I don't have to bathe three times a day. TRYING TO CUT DOWN TO TWO A DAY, MAN.
                          Two a day? You're definitely out of the "Gross, unwashed sodomy guy" club!

Originally posted by V View Post
                          Translated:

If your junk looks like 6 month old creme brulee, you're good to go.
                          Oh,there's not too much on this board that grosses me out, but that was bad!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I should point out that I live near (used to live in) Towson MD, an area surrounded by no less than 10 colleges, all with "Sup Brah" frats all over the place. Sucks.
                            I went to Monmouth College (now Monmouth University) back in the mid-late '80s. Sororities full of hot and cold running Jersey Girls. High-hair, gum-chewing, all of 'em named Michelle, with rich daddies. Fraternities filled with "dude!" and Guidos as far as the eyes could see. The top game on campus? "Guess who's getting made this year!"

To ourselves we said that. This was NJ, near Deal, Asbury Park, and Long Branch, AKA Wiseguy Mecca.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              The top game on campus? "Guess who's getting made this year!"
                              Please, please, PLEASE!

Tell me some of them are dead?

Comment

• "I heard some things, I heard some things..."

Comment

Working...
                                X