Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several small explosions have been heard coming from the pile, and Fleming said he is concerned what’s causing the explosions. Earlier this week, a large artillery shell was found at the yard.
    what
    "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Yup. Never heard if it was a dud or not.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Wonder if Springfield was behind this? Nathan, do Dayton and Springfield have a Springfield/Shellbyville thing going on?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well the scrapyard is on 1st street......which turns into SPRINGFIELD STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            Yup. Never heard if it was a dud or not.
            Is there a base nearby? I know there's a National Guard Armory close to where I live.
            "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Oh yeah! Wright-Patterson Airforce Base. Hanger 18 and all of that.

Comment

• GOOD JERB CLEVELAND
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hey!

Cleveland rocks!

Comment

• I bet they took the phone off the hook. God that would have been awful.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...sorority1.html

Comment

• That's the first thing I've read in a long time that got me exponentially more pissed off with each page.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I find that hard to believe.

Comment

• You know, I don't mean to sound like some little old lady, "When I was their age, blah blah blah", but what the shit? This isn't one of those, "Oh, let the poor kids have their fun" situations. And it's not like the 50s, with parents disapproving of dumb things, like kids moving their hips while they dance, and then you look back on it 30 years later and it seems so silly. These are students acting like complete fucking animals.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              You know, I don't mean to sound like some little old lady, "When I was their age, blah blah blah", but what the shit? This isn't one of those, "Oh, let the poor kids have their fun" situations. And it's not like the 50s, with parents disapproving of dumb things, like kids moving their hips while they dance, and then you look back on it 30 years later and it seems so silly. These are students acting like complete fucking animals.
                              Yeah. I'm all about getting fucked up and partying like a rock star, but every person related to that group sounds like a genuinely awful human being. And I'll bet their parents won't do a thing.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Which is why the children of baby boomers will be a burden to society until they see fit to crawl somewhere and die. Hopefully soon. Hopefully painfully.

These children know nothing of personal responsibility, they know nothing of proper social skills, and all because their parents were afraid to spank them. They expect their parents to get them out of any and every jam they find themselves in... and they are exceptionally skilled at laying the blame elsewhere.

When my kids got out of line, I beat the dog shit out of them, like my father did before me. My father put the fear of God into me when I stepped on my dick, and I thank him every day for it. It instilled discipline...

That's a word these no-count, worthless, piece of shit cocksuckers don't even know how to spell, much less define.

I'm glad I'm older than most of you. It means less time for me in the future when things totally turn to shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X