Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a while for me too. I've only ridden 4 of those coasters (Beast, Son of Beast, Racer and Vortex). Did the Firehawk take the place of King Cobra? I used to love that coaster.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Fuck King Cobra!! That thing smacked my head around horribly. Also, Son of Beast is shut down.

And watch out Rob:
      http://www.oxfordpress.com/news/oxfo...th-241814.html
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Smacking head around? You sure you didn't mean the Beast? I used to take 2 aspirin before getting on the coaster to mitigate my headache after riding. Still love.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Nope, King Cobra. Had a horrible headache all day after riding that thing. Now that you mention it, The Beast kinda rattled my noggin as well.

Comment

• Memory is a little hazy, but on the Beast that last set of spiraling curves guaranteed a headache. Probably also contributed to losing a few teeth.

Comment

• Other states are sending us their crazies now.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...wn-262997.html

Comment

• Det. Guess? Really? Do the other cops go "What's your guess, Guess?"
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well, my status as Dayton's own David Caruso allows me the access to the police department to answer that question. But your guess is as good as mine. YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hhh!!!!!!!!!!111

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Living in Ohio gives you super powers!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ith-Taser.html

Comment

• I was coming in here to post that exact article. Haha, so much fail and win at the same time.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The suspect, who admitted he had been inhaling vapours from a chemical cleaner in an attempt to get "high", has since been charged with resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer and abusing harmful intoxicants.
                          In an attempt? From the booking photo, the guy was higher than a quail's cunt.

Edited: Apologies to the ladies for the use of that last word. I've so wanted to use that phrase ever since I first heard it.
                          Last edited by Howard; 08-26-2009, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Dalcapone captured! ATTICA! ATTICA!

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...ed-265859.html

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                In an attempt? From the booking photo, the guy was higher than a quail's cunt.

Edited: Apologies to the ladies for the use of that last word. I've so wanted to use that phrase ever since I first heard it.
                                Where the fuck did you hear the phrase "higher than a quail's cunt"?
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X