Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And so it begins. The gates of hell have opened.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so it begins. The gates of hell have opened.

http://gawker.com/5030531/dead-monst...ore-in-montauk

OMGWTFBBQ?!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

That is so disgusting....yet I keep starring at it?!?!
    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

If that is all hell has to offer, I say bring out the insane-o-grill and put that shit on the Food Network!

WE IS GON' HAVE US A PARTY! BRING US MORE BRIMSTONE RIBS!
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'd much rather have these guys pop out. But that's just me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Tithead Army?

SIGN ME UP, MOFOs!
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Word.

Comment

Hmm, what's this for? Game or some horror movie/TV show coming soon? It'd be pretty awesome if THE GATE was making a comeback. God knows Steven Dorff could use the cash.

Comment

That thing is scarry looking!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Odd.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

It's Doom people. Everyone, grab a BFG and let's blow shit up!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Actually it's a viral stunt for some Cartoon Network show apparently.

Comment

Clone Wars?
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I really thought the gates opened up yesterday when we had that earhquake!
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

i was in Westlake and it moved us a little but not enough to get up and run for the door.. My aunt who is anahiem said it shook them really hard
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

On Wednesday, three "Bigfoot" hunters claimed they found the body of the elusive creature in the wilds of Georgia.
                              They're having a press conference on Friday in Palo Alto, CA and will reveal the details then.
                              DNA evidence will supposedly be presented to prove their case.
                              The Bigfoot discoverers said the creature is more than 7 feet tall and weighs about 500 pounds.
                              Its flat feet are similar to humans and its foot print is 16 3/4 inches long.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fea...oot-found.html

Hmmm? First we get the Montauk Monster, then last week we have El Chupacabra sighting in Texas, and now Big Foot.... WTF is going on?

Comment

Working...
                              X