Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, a fuzzy purple hat. Lack of a fashion sense, granted, but well, he loves his meal tick- er, son, right? See, he DOES have feelings! And you're just gonna use that slab of beefcake, get your hat and coat, throw out a quick "Thanks. I'll call ya." and out the door you go. Leaving behind a shattered shell of a human being, tears in his eyes, snot bubble in his nose, about to spend several lonely nights by his phone. Waiting for a call that will never come.

Hey, this melodramatic stuff's pretty easy! I should write for movies!

Comment

• Double post - I are fail!

Comment

• Hey, it's nothing that Sinatra hasn't done. The using of people for sex. Not the male on male action part.

"Money's on the dresser drawer, baby. Now get out!"
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh, I would *never* tell him I would call. Once and done.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Oh, I would *never* tell him I would call. Pump AND Dump.
            And that is that.

And just for the record, I would not nail the kid if he was of age. He's creepy looking and his voice annoys me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              And just for the record, I would not nail the kid if he was of age. He's creepy looking and his voice annoys me.
              Good! But we're talking about the father. But still - good to know that Ed has the sense to stay away from the whole creepy family.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Good! But we're talking about the father. But still - good to know that Ed has the sense to stay away from the whole creepy family.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Just remember it's easier to lose, than it is to earn...

Comment

• How the hell I got one is anyone's guess. Must've been during that amnesty Reagan gave during the mid 80s.

Comment

• Let me see it. I think it's a fake.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Uh no.

Comment

• Michael Phelps is slackin' off.

Comment

• Katey Sagal in today's Random Roles and goddamn she looks great.

Comment

• Anybody ever try these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=263602_263622
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                I haven't tried those, but Lush makes a similar product. I don't notice anything fantastic about it, other than it makes the steam in your shower nice and fragrant.

I don't think it can exactly hurt, but if you do try it, get it new from a health food store or someplace similar. I wouldn't go with a box from ebay.

Comment

Working...
                                X