Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How one guy pissed off The Price is Right.

Fascinating article...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Why do I have an uneasy feeling about this? Like end of the world type stuff..

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• All purpose medications tend to act as mutagens under certain conditions...

Well, don't get the shot... and you should be golden like a shower. Horribly alone and frequently chased by rage infected mutants... but golden!

Comment

• Oh I won't be getting the shot. fuck that.

Comment

• Ah, who worries about the side-effects of an universal cure when there's this.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
              Ah, who worries about the side-effects of an universal cure when there's this.
              They have swordfights. I'm in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                Ah, who worries about the side-effects of an universal cure when there's this.
                I kept hearing the soundtrack from Eyes Wide Shut while checking that site out.

Comment

• Brilliant.

Comment

• Footage of a badass bank robbery...

Comment

• http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/ima...t_H264_lrg.mov

Comment

• Holy shit!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...i_stickup.html

I know it must have been a scary moment for the people there, but I seriously can't stop laughing.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Holy fuck. he even had the cape?! hahahahha

Comment

• The real Vader would've used a Force Push or Force Choke, or a Jedi/Sith Mind Trick to have everyone hand over the money to him.

Just sayin'.

Comment

• The article said he loses fashion points for having camo-pants.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Nice article...

Two thousand one hundred, two thousand two hundred...

Comment

Working...
                                X