This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
    This post is tame. The link that got me was the one where the guy is squatting over the mason jar- I'm still trying to delete that from my memory bank. Wasnt that you that did that?
    Why is it always me?

There ARE other people here just as unbalanced as I am, you know!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Why is it always me?

There ARE other people here just as unbalanced as I am, you know!
      That was the only link that made me want to go blind.

Comment

• Well in Vin's defense, it was YOU who clicked the link. :-)
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Besides...

I did not post it.

So there.

Comment

This post is tame. The link that got me was the one where the guy is squatting over the mason jar- I'm still trying to delete that from my memory bank.
            What she said. Bear vs. mason jar ass - Bear link wins for at least being watchable.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Sadly if you put it under a link I will click on it or if you put spoiler- I will click it. I cant help myself. I just have to know!

By the way Methuselah Honeysuckle, Psych starts this week

Comment

Sadly if you put it under a link I will click on it or if you put spoiler- I will click it. I cant help myself. I just have to know!

By the way Methuselah Honeysuckle, Psych starts this week
                Thanks for the reminder Longbranch Pennywhistle, also....

Spoiler: To click or not to click that is the question 
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  I was steeling myself for much worse Lavender Gooms.

Comment

• Well Chocolate Columbo I didn't want to feel your wrath this early in the morning.

Comment

Well Chocolate Columbo I didn't want to feel your wrath this early in the morning.
                      I think perhaps that is my favorite one you have called me!

Comment

• Well there are a literal shit ton to pull from but I try to pick the really good ones.

Comment

Spoiler: To click or not to click that is the question 
                          I will always click THAT link!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• *EXTREE EXTREE*

*DEATH STAR ATTACK INSIDE JERB*

**WARNING: NERD ALERT**

How could a single missile destroy a battle station the size of a moon? No records, anywhere, show that any battle station or capital ship has ever been destroyed by a single missile. Furthermore, analysis of the tape of the last moments of the Death Star show numerous small explosions along its surface, prior to it exploding completely! Why does all evidence indicate that strategically placed explosives, not a single missile, is what destroyed the Death Star?
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-10-2010, 06:14 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HAHA9HAH1AHAH1AHA.

Comment

• Watch the video. holy shit. This guy is fucking great.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X