Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private jets probably aren't required to have the vault door access to the cockpit. I wouldn't be surprised if it's an open-air deal or maybe just a curtain.

But Vin's right about the FAMs. I went to a training class with a few last year and, holy shit, some of the drills they run are crazy. PROTIP: If you are on a plane that has an incident and there is a FAM on board, DO NOT under any circumstances stand up.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Private jets probably aren't required to have the vault door access to the cockpit. I wouldn't be surprised if it's an open-air deal or maybe just a curtain.

But Vin's right about the FAMs. I went to a training class with a few last year and, holy shit, some of the drills they run are crazy. PROTIP: If you are on a plane that has an incident and there is a FAM on board, DO NOT under any circumstances stand up.
      Listen to the man, please.

I cannot stress that strongly enough... and that is for any type of armed robbery/terrorist/hostage type scenario. There's a word for people who stand up when heavily armed men breach a room.

Collateral damage

If you stand up, you will get three rounds in the face. It's that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        If you stand up, you will get three rounds in the face. It's that simple.
        I have to pee, man. I'm a harmless secretary from Queens, and I have to pee.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          I have to pee, man. I'm a harmless secretary from Queens, and I have to pee.
          Weigh your options.

$50 pair of pants?

$5K for your funeral?

Comment

• http://www.explosm.net/comics/2103/
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Weigh your options.

$50 pair of pants?

$5K for your funeral?
              (*Well, they ARE from Ann Taylor...*)
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Urine washes out.

Blood, not so much.

Comment

• Pffft... girls know plenty about getting blood out, bubby!

Comment

• http://www.godblock.com/
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I WOULD SHIT MY PANTS....
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I'm not clicking on any fucking link you post ever again.

That hive-tit bullshit almost made me hurl up my Scotch™...

and I likey me Scotch™.

Dick...

Comment

• It's a safe link. I wouldn't shit my pants though. I would however have a new rug.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• That guy is pretty calm about it, all things considered. The Animal Kingdom has begun its invasion. PREPARE YOURSELVES.

Comment

I'm not clicking on any fucking link you post ever again.

That hive-tit bullshit almost made me hurl up my Scotch™...

and I likey me Scotch™.

Dick...
                              This post is tame. The link that got me was the one where the guy is squatting over the mason jar- I'm still trying to delete that from my memory bank. Wasnt that you that did that?

Comment

• Fucking Colorado. Here in MN, it'd be a loon.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X