Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f-iFJ3ncIDo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f-iFJ3ncIDo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• This is fucking awesome.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — Buddy the German shepherd was hailed Friday as a hero for guiding Alaska State Troopers through winding back roads to a fire at his owners' workshop.

"Buddy is an untrained dog who for some reason recognized the severity of the situation and acted valiantly in getting help for his family," Col. Audie Holloway, head of the troopers, said Friday at a ceremony for the 5- More..year-old dog, who stood quietly before an adoring crowd.

Buddy, whose good deed was caught on a patrol car's dashcam video, received a stainless steel dog bowl engraved with words of appreciation from troopers for his "diligence and assistance."

Buddy also received a big rawhide bone, and his human family got a framed letter documenting his efforts.

The dashcam video shows Buddy meeting the trooper's vehicle, then dashing to their property about 55 miles north of Anchorage on April 4.

"He's my hero," owner Ben Heinrichs said, his voice breaking. "If it wasn't for him, we would have lost our house."

<object height="370" width="450">

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/f40_1272088397" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" height="370" width="450"></object>

Comment

• Wow. Sure as shit a worthless cat would never do anything that awesome.

Comment

• They should have fed the cat better food. Then the cat would never have started the fire and the dog could have stayed home.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Needless to say, I seriously just teared up while watching that. A very good dog indeed!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA *takes breath* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

Mostly for the retarded woman and her stupid picture. I feel sad for the cat though.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA *takes breath* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

Mostly for the retarded woman and her stupid picture. I feel sad for the cat though.
                Jackie woke up and saw her cat, Renesmee, (named after the Twilight character)
                The cat should have finished her off.

Poor kitty. RIP, "Renesmee" - perhaps in Kitty Heaven, God will give you a new, non-stupid name.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Pretty sure this is an Onion article. Right? Please say yes.

Comment

• BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEWWWWWWWW *takes another fucking breath* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHEWWWWWWW

Because of Kerner's alleged sexual activities with other men and animals, the informant, who had dated the woman, and his Jack Russell terrier both contracted sexually transmitted diseases, court documents state.

FUCKING LULZ.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That lady must be related to this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6DaBawsZI
                      <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BR6DaBawsZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BR6DaBawsZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• the informant, who had dated the woman, and his Jack Russell terrier both contracted sexually transmitted diseases
                        How do you live that down? How?? "My dog and I got a discount at the free clinic. Together."

And who the hell does this? Who doesn't know that this is the 31 Flavors of WRONG?

Comment

• Don't have a link, but here's a random thing I noticed today.

So, on the Starburst candy packaging? For the Find a Gold Starburst and WIN!! contest? Brilliant. I don't normally pay attention to whether I won or not (I know, I know. I could have been a winner.) but I randomly checked today.

Congratulations, you lose.
                          Seriously, though, you lost, and that's unfortunate.

The Good news is, you're cordially invited to check out our Facebook page. It's got lots of fun stuff about contradictions.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Courtesy of CocaSugarbaker aka Eboni on Facebook:

Pam Grier had a cocaine-encrusted vagina.

Comment

• WHAT IN THE FUCK?!

Comment

• I want to scrub my fucking brain.

Comment

Working...
                                X