X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    B_MetalSucks = THAT guy.

Nothin' but love, though. You have my sincere sympathies for the shit that you have to put up with.

eta: as far as different sized seats go: First Class.
    Yep, totally THAT guy. :-) Also I'm just happy I caught my medical conditions as I'm a hard head when it comes to dr.s I just think people act way fucked up around fatties. It's not like you won't see us if we do start to fall over TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMBER!!! style. Lulz.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• D'oh! I'm in Mondayshittytyping mode, B. Sorry!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They should charge $500 per baby on flights.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          They should charge $500 per baby on flights.
          SECONDED WHOLEHEARTEDLY WITHOUT ANY RESERVATION OR QUALIFYING FACTOR
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I have kids and even I think there should be age limits on flights.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              They should charge $500 per baby on flights.
              And anywhere else babies/kids are taken.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Also, because I don't take up that much space and I keep to myself, I should be able to pay less when flying.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  And anywhere else babies/kids are taken.
                  Nah, you can run from then anywhere else. But confined areas like airplanes, theaters, etc.. NO BABIES!!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    Nah, you can run from then anywhere else. But confined areas like airplanes, theaters, etc.. NO BABIES!!
                    Well yah, but I was also thinking Disneyland. FFS, it's become strollerville there.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Well yah, but I was also thinking Disneyland. FFS, it's become strollerville there.
                      No, but there needs to be a size limitation on strollers. FFS, people: if you're stroller is bigger than an SUV, you've got your priorities all wrong. Stop slamming into the back of my shin with your damned stroller already.

Comment

• And age limit. Kids don't remember shit when they're "stroller" age. Everywhere you go, there's a fucking stroller.

Comment

• Come on Nerdi. People with kids do like to get out of the house sometimes ffs. But yeah, triple-decker stroller's are WAY overkill.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            Come on Nerdi. People with kids do like to get out of the house sometimes ffs. But yeah, triple-decker stroller's are WAY overkill.
                            True. There are reasonably sized strollers, and then there are the "I'M A MUCH BETTER PARENT THAN YOU ARE BECAUSE MY STROLLER CAN FIT A QUEEN SIZED MATTRESS ALL THE WAY ACROSS!" strollers.
                            But confined areas like airplanes, theaters, etc.. NO BABIES!!
                            I think honestly, it's less about the kids and more about that special "breed" of parents (*coughcoughNEWYORKYUPPIEScoughcough!*) who think everyone around them is cool with their kid using their "outdoor" voice indoors - aka the "Awww, isn't he CUTE!" theory of parenting. Newsflash - if you can just gently "Shussh" your child and remind them that they shouldn't be so loud in public areas, then that would be great. Case in point - diners. George and I went out to breakfast yesterday, and while I understand parents can't very well go out for Sunday morning family breakfast and leave their toddler at home, you know, folks - take Jr. aside in the parking lot and explain to them that there are going to be a lot of people in there trying to enjoy their breakfast, and that they need to be quiet too. I mean, it worked for me - my mother used to lay down the rules of "be quiet, don't touch anything breakable, etc." between the car and the actual resturant/store/church, etc. This way, when you ask your three year old what he'd like for breakfast, you stand a chance of the response being "Pancakes!", and not "PAAAANCAAAKES!!!!!", like the kid at the table next to us did. And hey, little kids are loud. If one of them does do that? Just gently remind them that you're in a restaurant, and we don't scream in restaurants, okay? Don't beam proudly at the other patrons with that "OMG, isn't he CUTE?!" look on your face. Because little kids don't know any better, and they take their cues from Mom and Dad. So if the parents geek out with pride and joy after Jr. screams his head off in a restaurant, guess what Jr. continues to do? Scream his head off, because Mommy and Daddy think it's adorable.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• You have valid points, except that's how Rob orders pancakes and he's a grown man. PAAAAAAAAAAAANCAAAAAAAAAAAKES!! Lulz

Comment

• So if Rob and Lesley ever come to NY to visit, and Rob does that in a restaurant, the other patrons are going to think, "Wow, he's big for a toddler..."
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X