• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still doesn't look that "HUGE!"
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Those clothes don't look big to you?

I mean in relation to your size, those jeans could be made into 3 pairs of pants.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post

He might be a skosh on the beefy side... but at least he ain't this.

Comment

• GOD DAMN.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Epic!

Comment

• Kevin Smith has to be over 350lbs. I mean, I'm around 320 myself, but it's in my gut and I'm hardly a monster. I don't look nearly his size in any pictures. In other news, I'm eating salads three times a week for dinner starting this week. Kill me.

Comment

• I have no idea how tall Smith is, but I don't think the guy is 6'3".

Comment

• He's under 6' if you judge it based on him next to that gas pump.

Comment

• Shit, that is not healthy for a man.

Wasn't Rob talking about how there are no fat stoners. There's your exception right there.

Comment

• Not healthy at all. Fuck, these salads are going to suck.

Comment

• You ever try the Eat This, Not That books? I think they offer some good insight. They even have a cook book now.

Comment

• Yeah, Smith is fat. There's no way around it, otherwise the guy would be a fucking linebacker instead of a filmmaker.

Also, the Eat This, Not That books ARE good. If anything, they kick people off on the habit of being more conscientious of what they eat, which is a great start to cleaning up your diet.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Those pants (?) Smith is wearing are fucking ridiculous. You could fit two and a half nerdious' in each leg.

Also, his wife didn't look too bad in that one naked picture he took for Playboy. Although it was a little creepy, what with his fantasy of Superman doing his wife.

Comment

• Actually, you could fit one of my calves in his "jorts".

Comment

• This NEEDS to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X