This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed cause I'm a tard.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seriously, I <3 4chan.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think 4chan is worse than Mos Eisley but I'd never want to cross those sadistic fucks. I wonder how big an effect it will have on YouTube.

Comment

• Cable bills are going up and up.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/01/06/news...ease/index.htm
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm already seeing it. My cable/internet bill went from $150 to $180. GAHHHHH.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I truly wonder how much longer consumer prices can rise.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I/we/Ingrid pay $155.35 for Time Warner digital cable, HBO, Showtime, and Roadrunner. And DVR.

Comment

• I found out that the extra $30 is for fucking taxes. I want to fucking cancel the extended service, but it includes HD channels and the extra science/discovery/cartoon channels. And I NEED those channels.

Comment

• I wish I could get rid of a bunch of stuff, but the way its packaged I'll lose stuff I want. Yeah and the taxes are fucking rediculous. And I pay for the DVR itself, the DVR service, and a separate tax. Every month.

Comment

• Same here. And while I know I could get away with just having basic cable, and buy the shows I want to watch on DVD or even watch it online for free, it's that I know I probably would end up leaving it unopened.

Comment

• Shit, we just have basic 1 and 2 (no cable box/dvr) and internet and it's like 120 a month.

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK?! What channels come in that package? Or is it that you have ludicrous speed interents?

Comment

• We get all channels but movie channels and special HD channels. We have like 80+ channels

Also, the word channels is weird to say over and over.

Channels. Channels. Channels. Spatula. Channels.

Comment

• GOD HATES YOU, YOU HAVE A WHORISH FACE..

GO PHELPS! You sure are gonna show her!

Comment

• This is where Rob lives. Haha

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...sculpture.html

Comment

Working...
                                X