This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAIL.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jessica Simpson and Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan have started dating — and are taking things slow, says a source close to the pop star.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Thanks for the update, Perez!
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Needed more cum
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Thanks for the update, Perez!
            Ouch. More apt if I posted a picture of Jackman and Craig holding hands. Just struck me as a most odd pairing. She's a little country, he's a little strange but hey both make horrible music.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• First thing that came to mind...Perez?

Dale and Alice in Step Brothers.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1xWgrkJX-oE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1xWgrkJX-oE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-10-2009, 01:02 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A bunch of code? OMG. JESSICA SIMPSON IS TEH ONEZ!

Comment

• Kiss my non-computarmang skill-havin' ass, Monkeytron!

I wish I were never artificially created in a lab.

And now...the funny aside is dead and being lugged into the ditch on the side of the road by Henry Lee Lucas.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-10-2009, 01:01 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    First thing that came to mind...Perez?

Dale and Alice in Step Brothers.
                    I wish that was my first thought. I will get even with evil nerdious.

Also, please tell me that is Ari. I want that shirt.

Comment

• That is Ari. Usually he's covered in more cum.

And I love Kathryn Hahn. She was the best part in The Goods.

Comment

• Was that any good?

*groans to self*

*steals the Idol of Fail from the Tomb of the Hocken*
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've forgotten most of it. It wasn't anything special.

Comment

• Ah well, at least Slammin' Salmon is out tomorrow/at a theater that serves booze.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That was me, before I turned into an extra from the end of Ghostbusters.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                                Was that any good?

*groans to self*

*steals the Idol of Fail from the Tomb of the Hocken*
                                You complete me.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X