Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's to you Dominic Baronet, Mr. Gets'empreggarsandleavesthemhighanddry Guy.

*REEEEEEEAL AMERICUN HEROES*
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      This just in, UK girls are fucking retarded.

Seriously. RETARDED. I want to punch everyone involved in this in the fucking throat.
      Holy shit.

I would have congratulated the man for his pick-up game skills, but he got 'em pregnant.

Therefore I award him no points in the Game I Just Made Up game.

And in all seriousness, I hope he has to get 12 jobs to support his spawn. Preferably ones where he is forced to drink placenta or his own pearl jam for money. Shithead.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bizarre. Cleared of any wrongdoing, yet still banned for life (no hardship there) AND sent a bill?!?

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/11/...st-gay-couple/
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I read about that last week. That's so fucking stupid. They could bring it up to the corporate level, but what's the point?
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
            Holy shit.

I would have congratulated the man for his pick-up game skills, but he got 'em pregnant.

Therefore I award him no points in the Game I Just Made Up game.

And in all seriousness, I hope he has to get 12 jobs to support his spawn. Preferably ones where he is forced to drink placenta or his own pearl jam for money. Shithead.
            Maybe he used a condom made in China. If so, the Chinese government better be paying child support.

Comment

• I know this issue has been brought up in the forum in the past......

https://www.freshballs.com/index.html
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I'm so hungry, I could eat...my mother?

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  I know this issue has been brought up in the forum in the past......

https://www.freshballs.com/index.html
                  The problem....is sweaty balls. Gloriously funny.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Haha. This guy was owned. He should have just played some MW2 instead.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BUSTED. First, that guy is fucking gross. And Second, couldn't they have found a better pic for his wife? haha
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Damn English with their fucked up spelling. Paedophile. Really?

Comment

• Hard-fucking-core. What would have been hilarious is if the person that was hired as the fake gunman, was actually shot or hurt.

Comment

• Awesome.

Comment

• Haha, I saw that this morning. Who knew Michael Scott moonlighted as a fast-food manager? I thought he did telemarketing.

Comment

• Stay classy Detroit.

Comment

Working...
                                X