This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car was in my old address. It is creepy/
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They don't have my street up in street view but I can see Ari's house from it!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I can see my old grill in mine.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I did a street view and I can tell almost exactly what day and time they probably were taking the photos. VERY creepy. Also, my house has a HUGE fucking backyard. Nice to see it in comparison to everyone else.

Last edited by Howard; 10-08-2009, 09:51 AM.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• You should probably white out the streets too, Howard.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Thanks, I got all the overt full address parts and missed the damn streets themselves.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• http://www.kare11.com/news/whatsup/w...6120&catid=333

My guess is that she is the devil. Or a witch.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Or that it's a crock of shit.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <object height="505" width="640">...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QfDoQwIAaXg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="505" width="640"></object>

Comment

• World's first plastic surgery vict...I mean patient. Where's Batman?

Comment

• Crazy fetus pictures.

Comment

• I had no idea this ever existed:

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0760/
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• lulz.

Comment

• Snout Spout!!?!?!? Clamp Champ!?!?!? Jesus Mattel, no wonder the line went from a billion dollar industry to cramp in a few years.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Hey, I fucking loved Snout Spout. Mostly for the toy, not the horrid design. It's just that my Cobra Khan figure stopped working.

Comment

Working...
                                X