Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nixon's speech in case Armstrong and Aldrin were stuck on the moon.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...e-couple/full/

Altringer says she witnessed Evi Quaid self-medicating with Demerol three times a day. "She told me she snorted it in her left nostril so it would go right to her brain to cure her migraines. I saw her do this myself. She also … believed [Michael] Jackson was murdered along with Heath Ledger, Chris Penn, David Carradine, Natasha Richardson, and other stars who (had been) in movies with Randy.”
      SHITTER'S FULL!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So sad. Wonder why Dennis isn't involved (trying to safeguard his brother)?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• A physicist explains why the mall is the best place to survive a zombie attack.

That's all fine and dandy, but what the fuck do you do if you're going up agaist Synder or Boyle's zombies.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            A physicist explains why the mall is the best place to survive a zombie attack.

That's all fine and dandy, but what the fuck do you do if you're going up agaist Synder or Boyle's zombies.
            Easy. You kill yourself.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck that. I'd rather be a zombie.

Comment

• Then you would have an excuse to not open shit you buy.

Comment

• Hey! I opened Arkham Asylum AND played it. It's a process. Give me a break.

Comment

• Roger Avery goes to jail. And not for writing Silent Hill.

Comment

• What a piece of shit.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Totally. I just went for the easy joke. Can't believe it's only a year though.

Comment

• He deserves more than a year for just Beowolf alone.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Goddammit Jason Lee.

Comment

• No more money from My Name is Earl (or whatever his show was called) = poppa needs a new job. Can't blame a brother for slummin' it to make a paycheck.

Comment

• Also, it's creepy the vibe of bestiality I got from that. I would still smash girl Theodore though...if I was a chipmunk...

Comment

Working...
                                X