This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Corey View Post
    I like Tony Jaa... but how can she call him the greatest athlete.. Last time i checked he does not play any sport.. He is a martial artist/actor/producer.
    She's using the ESPN definition of "athlete" where any activity is a sport thus anyone doing an activity is an "athlete." See golf and race car driving, oh and poker, and spelling bees.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SCIENCE!

http://mkaku.org/home/

Just heard of this guy. Like what I have heard so far.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        SCIENCE!

http://mkaku.org/home/

Just heard of this guy. Like what I have heard so far.
        Michio Kaku is my favorite theoretical physicist. I have Hyperspace, Parallel Worlds, and Physics of the Impossible. He's on the Science Channel quite a bit.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Just heard of him today. Will DVR'ing his show. Will try to pick up his books.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What if C-A-T really spelled dog?

Comment

• Nathan, you're getting a little too philosophical. They say that happens during the Autumn years.

Free Nightmare on Elm Street T-Shirt to the first one that can post where that's from.
                Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 08-24-2009, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Crimes that are cheaper than pirating music.

Comment

• Funny. Mostly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jfce9dRET4&feature=fvhl

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Nathan, you're getting a little too philosophical. They say that happens during the Autumn years.

Free Nightmare on Elm Street T-Shirt to the first one that can post where that's from.

It better be a Large and not an XL because that's from the Simpsons.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        It better be a Large and not an XL because that's from the Simpsons.
                        Fuck. Finally. I was about to post if anyone just wanted that T-shirt. Hahaha. I believe it's Large. DM me your info.

Comment

• You want me to dungeon master my info? Ok

You walk into a large cavern and the sounds of distant laughter can be heard. Inside the middle of the room you notice a feint glow. As you investigate the source of the light you notice that all around you are remnants of fallen warriors. What do you do?

Also, check your PMs.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I would like to roll to have an alcoholic beverage with the remnants of the fallen warriors.

Wait, will I get experience if I consume their remnants?

Comment

• Ouch. You rolled a 1. As you attempt to have a drink with the fallen warriors you accidentally slip on a puddle of water and fall onto your own sword. The last thing you see is your blood spilling into a crack in the floor.

Comment

• Depends on your THACO.

Comment

Working...
                                X