Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob, I expect you and Lesley to make something like that.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Except now it would be copying them.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well then, make something as epic. Mail out some oversized wedding invitations or something. Haha.

Comment

• Ok Ari. Your little womanly dogs get a pass for now....
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This coming from a guy who has how many cats?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• My cats could fuck up those dogs. At least my cats don't shake like Michael J. Fox all the time..

Comment

• Horrible.

Comment

• Yeah, but they go for your cereal. Plus, the shit you do them Rob. One day they're gonna fight back.

Comment

• That's right Ed, never fuck with a chihuahua!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Damn right. Those little toy dogs are still dogs. They could fuck something up. I don't know what but I'm sure they could do something.

Comment

• Chanandler Bong would fucking rock those dogs. By himself.

Comment

• 2 of my dogs would not give a shit about your cat and walk away, 1 would bark for about 15 seconds and lose interest, it's the other one I'd be worried about. She's the one that wakes up at 2am to run outside and bark at the possum horde that surrounds our house. One of these days she's gonna get her ass kicked.

Comment

• Would the phrase "The bitch had it comming" be appropriate in that situation?

Comment

• I'd say so.

Comment

• Fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X