This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Kt_kuYVtU
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• http://oldloves.tumblr.com/

Enjoy Lisa

Comment

• UFC LULZ
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Aww, for me? Which one should I be paying attention to? All of them, or a specific one?
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
            Aww, for me? Which one should I be paying attention to? All of them, or a specific one?
            Thought pretty much everything was great. Princess Di in the Highlands was a good one, and all the weird couples like Baio and Pam Anderson.

Comment

• Ahh, since that's the case - yes, they are all pretty great at that. I love seeing couples who were together so long ago, you tend to forget. I nearly forgot that The Oldman was married to Uma when she was like 19!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• That picture of Oldman is amazing.

Comment

• Jesus... Emilio Estevez and Demi Moore - I didn't even remember they were together! I feel so old!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Thought pretty much everything was great. Princess Di in the Highlands was a good one, and all the weird couples like Baio and Pam Anderson.
                    Say what you will, but Baio had an impressive dating resume.

"Chachi, Chachi, Chachi..."

Comment

• True story - the lady I shared a cube space with at ABC had been there for so many years, she was working there in the 70s and May Pang was a temp! She said she liked her, but that the other admins were really mean to her because they said she "interferred" with John's marriage to Yoko. So let me get this straight, hypocrites - none of the fans (other than me) liked Yoko, but May Pang was a monster for interferring with his marriage.

And you wonder why I don't get along that well with other women.

EDIT: Mmmm hmmm... didn't take me long to stumble across an old picture of Cameron Diaz with MY Matt Dillon! (*All angry and shit!*)

EDIT 2: AND Brooke Shields? Damn, she had her man hands all over my Matt D.!
                      Last edited by Lisa; 12-06-2011, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• And everyone skips my link. *sadpanda*
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          And everyone skips my link. *sadpanda*
                          I don't follow UFC, but the link was worth it for this:

Comment

• Yeah the Random romoshoop thing is great. I got this one..

And don't get me started on UFC/MMA, I love it like this many \____________________________/ and will go on and on about it. The link is hilarious to me because it's halfway plausible if you know Dana White but it's just silly enough for a good laugh.

Comment

• http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/ww2.html

Some incredible WW2 pictures. The "Before The War" section is awesome.

Comment

• Bookmarked so the kids can learn one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X